Pages

Monday 8 April 2019

Freedom writing

In the morning i woke up and got dressed up for school ready to learn.When i got to school I played with my friends then the first bell rang and door opened after a little while I went to go put my bag away.Then i went to go play again then the learning bell rang and so we went to go sit inside the square and listened to the teacher mrs Sio for the instructions.first we went to creative space and maker space I was in maker space we had cut cardboard Once were finished mr vogt measures the cardboard he draws the lines.when we got back to class we had to get our Chromebook and do our work once we done our work we everyone was loud so mrs Sio did stop looking listen and the class put there hands on there head and listened to mrs Sio for the next instructions but we had to do the same thing.Then it was morning tea so we all got our morning tea and ate then mrs Sio picked the people to go morning tea that is finished we had to get our hat and put our rubbish in the rubbish bin then we go to play when I played with my friends I was playing a running game it was a two vs two.
It was me and Zechariah vs witari and Jermaine first it was me and Zechariah to run So we started running away but i nearly got caught after a little while the bell rang and they still didn't get us so we went to class and did our maths we had to do maths whizz for 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.