Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2020

Having a Family Picnic

 Having a Family Picnic, This was pretty cool because I got to hang out with all of my family members including cousins, aunties and uncles. It had been about 2 or 3 months since we had all been together at the same time. But we had to wait until our church had finished then they would come over and have a picnic.


Driving back home excited waiting for a good amount of time two of my aunties came in and sat down ready to talk with my mum. There was a game on so we watched it while my cousins were cooking the food and preparing food for us. Our Cousins and Aunties had come with Delicious food like always. We had Kona'i/Food.


When I glanced at the window and it was time to eat, I was very hungry so i went downstairs and looked at the table and saw my Aunties and Uncles eating. I remembered that My Aunties and Uncles always eat first. I have to wait about 30 minutes because they eat and talk.


After that they called our names and told us to come and eat, I was starving of starvation so I went downstairs once again and sat down and started eating. We had Steak covered with this weird sauce. I don’t know what it is called but it was yum, we had salad, taro, rice and much more. I had been so full that I had to lie down and take a quick nap. 


After that nap I waited 10 minutes to eat some my favourite dish Dessert!!!! So I waited and waited for the chocolate fudge cake, “Mmmm” in my head. It felt like I was in Wonderland or something. As soon as I went to the kitchen to see if there was more there was a second cake right in my face, It was like yelling my name to eat me so I ate it


When all the food is finished everyone passes out and goes to sleep. I went around the house and saw everyone asleep. So I grabbed the cake right next to me and went to my brother's room and smashed it on his head. I nearly got a hiding from him so I ran away and went to my mum. 


So I went to sleep next to my mum and I was scared because my Brother might get revenge on me. So he waited until I woke up. He told me to hurry up  so I ran up and he put oil on the stairs and I tripped and got scraped in the knee. It was fair but he went a little bit too far.


Lastly It was the horrible moment they all had to go back home, It was annoying because we had fun but they had to go to their own house to sleep for school tomorrow. It had been a long time of having fun but it was worth it. At least I got to play with my cousins. Looking out the window waving goodbye seeing their cars going out of the Carpark. 


Then we all slept goodnight.







https://p0.pikist.com/photos/446/379/bench-nature-picnic-rest-spring-green-landscape-water.jpg









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.