Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2019

WWE Wonder writing expert



One foggy morning I was going to the forest. I was just going by myself to the forest so while I was there there were beautiful purple flowers. I saw really tall trees and a path that leads to more trees and flowers. There was a staircase that has a lot of steps I was surrounded by trees and flowers it was so foggy I couldn’t see things. The flowers was kinda hiding the staircase away so I kinda couldn’t walk up. I was about to slip while I was walking up I could get lost up here. So I didn’t want to be a Scaredy cat and do it with my friends so I did it by myself.





It was like autumn so I kinda got used to It and started liking It. It was gonna come here everyday since It was so cool. It would get warmer and warmer and warmer I would have to wear a singlet and shorts since it was so warm. I could live up here and camp but I decided not to do any of that. So I visited It every Saturday with my family They really liked as much as I did. So we came here all Saturday and visited it for 30 minutes. We can be relaxed and calmed down.





If we were angry we would come to the forest to calm us down. We were so happy to live next to the forest we could visit it every time but with our mum. We would tell our mum if we can go there nearly every single day since we liked it so much. So we just went there three times a week so we went on Monday Wednesday and Saturday. So while we went there nearly everyday I saw something scary It looked like slenderman so I ran away as fast as I can and stopped. It was my mum she was wearing a slenderman shirt and mask. It was super scary it was like I couldn’t find my mum or my family. The Staircase was about to end It was like our first time reaching the top It was like the forest. There was more purple flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.