Pages

Monday 17 August 2020

Canadian Adventure

 Dear Diary, This is going to be my visit to Canada, Ottawa. I have just arrived in Ottawa, Canada. I first went around Ottawa and saw some Stuff I’ve never seen in my life before so That was amazing. The second day I went and booked a Hockey Game.


Going onto the second day I went into the stadium where Hockey people were gonna play, the reason why I Booked it was because I heard it was really famous in Canada.  After the game I went to go for a quick Nap. 


I Didn’t know what to do next but I decided to go to my friend's house. He Explained everything about Canada. It was ridiculous. He said We have the longest coastline over 200,000 Kms. Their official language is English and French.




https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0f/Ottawa_Montage_2020.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.