Pages

Monday 3 August 2020

Belgium Writing



Dear Diary, ON the first day I went to my hotel and Stayed there for a bit. Then I went to get snacks for me to eat on the way to Brussels so I can’t get bored like always. On day 2 I arrived in Brussels. I packed a laptop for me to study Because It is very cool to study in Brussels and to drink coffee there as well.




While going onto day three I went to visit the Atomium, It looked like a marble roller coaster when I searched it up on google. It was very shiny and brand new to look at. I only had 1 more day until I leave to go back To my place.




Still on day three I went inside and there were a lot of stairs to go up. But I got to the flat surface and the view was amazing. If you look around you It was so round to look at. Day 4 It had been My last day today so I Went to a restaurant and brought some stuff to play with To have fun.




First thing I brought was big Bubbles when you blow on it, then I went to go eat some waffles with chocolate with some tomato sauce and fries. It was called Pomme frites and it was Delicious to eat after a long time of going around Belgium exploring new landmarks.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.