Pages

Friday 10 May 2019

Describing a setting



One day i went for a walk. i saw a abandoned house i looked up and saw grey clouds. I wanted to go inside but i was to scared i was gonna die. There were broken things on top of the house. It looked like it was about to rain. There were alot of clouds and rocks their was a ocean that goes to this hill. I went and knocked on the door and the door opened but no one answered i saw a spooky skeleton on the floor. I was already scared but i kept on exploring and i kept on finding skeletons i went under bunker and i was amazed at what i saw. I went to go grab something and i got scared but it was just a thunder. I looked at the back of me and something fell and i got scared. I kept on walking and i looked to the side of me and i saw my own self kept on getting scared. Once i kept on getting scared i will run out side and never come back. But i didn't get scared at all i was far away from going on top when i went up and someone locked me inside the bunker. There was green long grass that comes up to my knees hard stones that will break stuff. I went outside because the bunker opened and climbed the rocks outside and on the roof. I looked at the chimney and smoke was coming out and then there was another thunder.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.