Pages

Friday 21 February 2020

The Giants and the Magical beans



One horrible morning waking up finding these magical beans. I showed my mum she was about to eat them. Eww Yuck. Later that day my mum called my dad. She said “ Hey do you know about 4 green beans” HE replied “ yes they are magical beans they would lead to this ugly horrible giant”. My mum thought it was a fairy tale





At night when my dad arrived He told me to chuck it outside so I listened to him. Since He knows everything about that giant. Early in the morning listening to the rooster voice peacefully was so nice. Waking up peacefully as well. Looked outside and yelled Ahhhhhhhhh what the hell is this outside.So I climbed it all the way in the air.





When I got up I was amazed. I thought I had owned a million dollar castle to fit all of my family. Until I went in I saw the Big ugly giant my dad was talking about. He was huge like really huge. I thought Giants were fairy tales. When the giant went to get dinner He had caught me. Then chased after me Saying Fee fi fo fum.






When me and the big old giant got down. My mum was waiting for me and she had a sledgehammer. She was ready to chop that head of his body. First she chopped the magic beanstalk then jumped on a big trampoline and chopped his big head off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.