Pages

Thursday 2 July 2020

Great white shark Writing



When I was going swimming for sharks. It was scary going down but I had friends and a gopro on my head. Just in case I found one myself while recording.





We had to go far and but not deep down. All I knew was that they are ancestors with the megalodon. But I knew that Megalodon was extinct and there were none left by what I thought.





By the time I was about to leave I found a Great white shark. What I was looking for. It was a miracle seeing one for the first time. You could hear me breathing heavily.





I was trying to calm down But I couldn't. I didn’t care because I was next to the great white shark. It didn’t even try to bite or even bite me. I was surprised.





I came in a boat. We all had to refill our tanks because it was running out of gas. I had to go quickly because I wanted to swim more with the Great white shark before I left to go home and Tell my friends and family.




File:White shark.jpg - Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.