Pages

Tuesday 21 July 2020

Mona Lisa Writing



When Going to the Louvre Museum I had the key To open the Museum. But I saw a crack on the window and It looked like it was just 5 minutes ago and not that long ago. I went to check out the Mona Lisa Painting Because Everyone likes that picture. She is about 517 years old right now So I went to go check it out. Suddenly It disappeared.




It was there not long ago. I went searching for the Painting There was a thief that had stolen the painting from the wall. He had muddy shoes and I saw his footprints so I followed the footprints. He was right next to this wall next to me. So I checked it out to see what happened and It was him with the picture painting. That Leonardo Da Vinci painted It was very very famous.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.