Pages

Friday 31 July 2020

Lunch in Paris



While walking down the street in Paris I was starving of starvation. So I looked for something to eat like Pizza or spaghetti either one but I saw this place that was full of nice food to eat. I tried to enter the door Until I wanted to eat some margarita Pizza.




I saw that their pizzas were very big and looked like they would fill your stomach, waiting inside, licking my lips waiting for my food and they called my number for my order so I quickly ran to the counter and collected the food for myself.




While biting some cheese pizza It was delicious I couldn’t stop but I had to at some point. So I had about 3 to 5 trays of pizzas to eat. I never knew how much I had until I looked at my table. Because whenever I eat I always eat and watch at the same time so I did that.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.