Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2020

The Great Wall Of China Landmark Writing

 When I was on the bus everyone was excited and all happy to visit China and the Great Wall of China. They've all wanted to come here one day and here it is on the bus waiting for the bus to stop. So we can get off and go there real fast.


It had been 30 minutes since we left school for the Big Trip we are going to, 1 hour later we had just arrived and we had to walk up to the entrance. Just by looking at it I was terrified. It looked like there were a lot of crime films here but really it wasn’t.  We had just been here for 20 minutes and Guess what One kid had already gone missing so we all searched for him.


Suddenly Me and my friend were lost when trying to look for the Missing boy that ran away,  This was one of my nightmares getting lost on a trip. But lucky I had my Best friend right next to me. We tried as hard as we could to find our Classroom. It was meant to be the best day of my life but turned out the worst day of my life.


The first thing we did when we got lost was walk up and down for about 5 to 10 minutes, to see if we could find them turns out there was no one there. Then we tried going back to the Entrance than we found it but no one was there so we had to wait 45 minutes. To me that is a long time so we went for a small walk around The Great Wall of China.


It had been 30 minutes and we had 15 more minutes left, until we had to go back to the entrance to see our class so we could go back to school. Me and my friend Jefferey had been waiting and walking for 30 minutes straight binge watching the bricks and even trying to count them.


This had been the worst/best day of my life, it was 2 minutes left so we had to run to the entrance and 1 minute and 30 seconds into the run we saw them at the entrance about to leave to go on the bus. I was super delighted and scared to tell my mum and dad what happened and what I did while walking up and down at The Great Wall Of China. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.