Pages

Wednesday 12 December 2018

My highlight of 2018

 My favourite highlight of 2018.My favourite time was when we got to to learn about the water          and we made lot's of seed.We had four different teams there names were lighting thunder rain              and clouds.

My favourite thing was when The block to the pools and got to learn how to swim.We even got to do freestyle life jacket but we got into numbers. We put one foot out then we fall in and swim to the platform.

 We were so lucky that we got free ice creams from tip top.Tip top gave it to everyone in our school.The flavour was kiwifruit strawberry mint I only liked the top but bottom one was alright.

My favourite thing was when the year fours first time going to a disco at night.They played heaps of songs and they even done girls vs boys level up dance. We finished at 8:30 and we got chips and drinks for 1 dollar.




   

2 comments:

  1. hi Jordan it me Kyzel in your class it was very fun that day how we drunk all that fisy from Kyzel bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that day it was fun how we had all those drinks from Kyzel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.