Pages

Thursday 6 December 2018

Letter to future teacher

Year 4/5 Classroom Teacher
Pt England School
Auckland
New Zealand


Dear Future Teacher,
Hi my name Jordan and i have a sister that comes to this school that is in year 6 turning into a year 7.I like playing games with my friends and like doing my work with my friends because i sometimes get my work done.My favourite subject is maths because i learn timetables and divides and i don’t like getting growled at.I like singing a waiata in the morning in and like dancing with my class. I like coming school early because i play games and when the door opens i put my bag away and then play outside again.I like running around because it keeps me fit and i like eating and drinking because it keeps me hydrated and because it is good to eat and drink.

Love From _Jordan______.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.