Pages

Monday 12 August 2019

Wonder Writing



While I was driving in my car I went to this racing track. But while I was there I saw an overwhelmed pollution. I saw this man on a digger truck getting all the rubbish. I could see millions and millions of rubbish so i went back home then came back a day later. When it was the next day the person was gone and there was still heaps left. So I went on the truck and cleaned all the rubbish until it hit three o clock. When it hit three o'clock there was a little bit left but when i looked around and saw a whole chunk of rubbish. I saw exhausted from all the hard work I did. So I waited for the next day to clean the chunk of rubbish but i had to do the other rubbish first. I didn’t want to do it because it smelt like poo. I Felt like not going there ever again but i had to get the work done. After a while when I was driving there my friend called me. I said can you help me clean this disgusting stinky rubbish he said okay so i went to go pick him up. As soon as we got there we were overwhelmed because we saw hundreds of mice all over the floor running around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.