Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2020

Bungee jumping



I’m standing on the edge. It’s too late to back out now. The rope and harness feels tight around my legs, yet my legs feel like jelly. I can’t believe I’m about to bungee jump.





Before the jump I was gaining my confidence I was nervous My legs were shaking .At Queensland Kawarau Bridge getting ready to fall off.The instructor Counting 3 2 1. There I fall off screaming ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Then I get yanked up after hitting close to the floor.






My family was watching and waiting for their turn. After the jump it felt awesome I thought it would be scary but It wasn’t scary at all when I fell. It was nice cause you could see a birds eye view And The wind was so chill and cool. I wish I could do that again.





During the jump I was, I can’t regret it. It's too late now. Once I got near the floor It felt intense going down because It felt like I was going in slow Motion. When I was getting pulled up I felt Sick Because I was flipped upside down I Was about to puke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.