Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2020

Megtron writing


One horrible Morning I woke up. Listening to big stomps crossing the street going to my school. So I quickly got dressed and brushed my teeth then Ran to school. I wanted to see what it was so I had to go fast. Phew Finally we're here. Oh there he is right there. So off we went to the front gates to meet him.

 He was so big I was up to his ankles. I could smell food so I went sniffing to It like a dog. I was in class so I Had to do work but I couldn’t stand the smell Of the food.

When I saw who had It I could not get up to his Shoulders. SO I left and went back to do my Work. When the Morning tea bell rang I ran to go find Megatron and there he was right next to my class.

 He wanted to go to the park so we went to the park. Once we got there the kids ran away and he felt sad. So he went home to go to sleep.

When he got home he wanted to play with some people. So he went back to Pt England school. When he arrived there he said do you wanna be best friends. I said yes So we went to go play and Be friends Like he said.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.