Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2020

Voldemort At Hogwarts



Walking Into the Hogwarts full of Smart People. I felt Like the odd one out. Because I didn’t know how to do the stuff they do. So I just sat down On my seat they gave me. I was Shook Cause I didn’t know what to do.





For a few minutes or even an hour It was time to go and use my new wand. I had been given a magical wand. It took quite a while. So I practiced nearly everyday for 2 and a half hours. It took 5 weeks to complete 10 magic tricks.





It was showtime. We had a Show going on and I was in it. This Is the first time I have been in a show at Hogwarts. I didn’t know what to do so I did The magic tricks I learnt. When I got into the group. The crowd Was getting louder and louder.





When we got to meet everyone. I Met a boy named Harry Potter. He had a lot of friends. He wanted me to meet them. They were super nice and could do magic as well. I was surprised Because They had known A lot of magic. They were really cool and fun to watch.





When I went home I got mail. It Asked me If I wanted to Meet Tom riddle Aka Voldemort. He sounded Cool chill and nice And a person that knows a lot of Magic. So When I went to Hogwarts I saw Voldemort. He Looked like A creepy person That will turn you into a frog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.