Pages

Friday 19 June 2020

Aftermath Interview


Survivor description:  I was so happy I Survived but Felt sad for the people that was in the water. 
Question 
Answer 
How old were you when you were on the Titanic?
25
What was the purpose for your trip on the Titanic?
I wanted to have fun
Describe what cabin was like aboard the Titanic:
It was nice and fancy and I had a lot of fun
Who were you on the Titanic with?
Strangers 
Describe what happens when you felt the ship hit the iceberg:
The whole Titanic was loud and the whole yacht was Shaking. 
How did you get to the lifeboat?
They told me to get a life jacket than Jump in the Lifeboat
What were you thinking and feeling as the lifeboat was being lowered into the sea?
Nervous and scared and a little surprised 
What impact has this had on your life since being saved from the Titanic?
Very excited. This was my first time being on a boat and my first time being saved.
How did you feel
I felt very scared and nervous
WHat did you do when You hit the iceberg
I called for help and I tried looking for a   lifeboat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.