Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2020

King cobra writing



One Exciting but scary day I went to visit The largest most venomous snake in the world. He was So big I couldn’t stand it. I had the owner help me work this snake out with me. It was so fast that my eyes didn’t keep up with it.





I nearly bit me but luckily I dodged his bite. The guy I was with had been an expert with the king cobra I was with. He had been practising with snakes since he was 10 years old. He had learned about snakes for 53 years. That was a long experience. He must know everything about snakes.





I was so excited I had to get a camera on him. So I recorded him to get a nice eye view. You could see its tongue going in and out. I sometimes like the way he hissed but sometimes I didn’t. Because He was scary He was a Venomous snake that would kill 20 people or an elephant with each bite.





I have only been with snakes for only a year. So I wasn’t an expert like him. Most of the time he hisses to be more threatening to me. But I already knew what he was doing so I didn’t really care about him doing that. He was a large and long snake. His head was bigger than my hand or even the same length as my hands.





It was my fifth time seeing a King cobra. But this was my ultimate favourite because He was a big enjoyable snake that didn’t bite me at all. But tried to but it was okay cause I didn’t get bit from a king cobra. He was a playable and hissing snake.





Once I got all the clips of him I watched it over and over again. Because it was amazing. He was probably taller than me. He looks taller than a little baby when he puts his head up and stretches his neck. He was a Nice snake to play around with.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.