Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2020

Samurai Writing


One day Visiting Samurai Japan. They wanted to have a fight inside a building. I was hiding because I didn’t want to get hit by any of them. When I peeked out one of them Hit a shot on one of them. Suddenly The air turned black all around them While fighting. They had no idea what had happened until The lights turned back on. He had no idea where he was even though he was right behind him. Until He hit a cheap shot on him and all I see is blood. They were both Samurai warriors. So they would both use a sword as their main weapon. I could see them from a distance. Then they both bent over to catch their breath since they were both tired. Then one of them said to fight outside in the rain but he didn’t want to fight outside. Until he left and the fight ended

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.