Pages

Friday 5 June 2020

Pompeii writing



Dear Diary,


What an unforgettable day! I was busy collecting water from the well, when the sun mysteriously disappeared from the sky.





I looked up and saw a Smoke going past my face. Until I looked to my side and I saw that the volcano had erupted. I was so nervous because it was coming our way and it was about to hit us. We were gonna get burned from the fire.





Everyone was looking at the volcano erupting waiting for it to hit us. They had nothing left to do but was just about to get burned. This had never happened





BOOM! POW! BOOM BOOM! It was a whole noise, everyone got scared because it was so loud everyone jumped up and looked out the window. They were scared they had never seen anything like this before.





It was a very overwhelming day. It was a sad day for all the people that had died.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.