Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2020

Black Caiman Writing



One Morning waking up. I wanted to go hunt for some Black Caiman To check if they were extinct. So I Went to where I could find them. When I got there I found one immediately. I was surprised That I found one Because It was the first time ever That I have seen One. He was big Powerful and aggressive. He was chasing me So I got in my car and got out my Telescope so I could See what they were doing.





I saw a Zoo or a House where people look after animals. They even Look after Black Caimans I No wonder why I found one straight away. I wanted to see the Black Caiman so bad so I picked that first. When I saw them I got to feed them. They ate this raw fish. I didn’t know what it was called but I gave it to them anyway.





I looked at the back of me and saw a Jaguar Going to the Black Caiman. They were fighting. I was voting for the Black Caiman Because there Were more than one Black caiman and there was only One Jaguar. I was surprised To see them win a fight against The jaguar. We didn’t need to feed them know Because they got all that meat from that One Jaguar.





I was happy for them Because I Thought they were gonna die But lucky they got brothers and sisters. This was the first time seeing them fight Another animal. When I got to learn all about them I decided to Sign up to work here. I was happy because I got to be an owner for a Black Caiman. It was amazing I got to Keep the Black caimans safe while the others look After the Other animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.