Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2020

Titanic sinking



One cold morning waking up in the titanic. I was Dead asleep But I had to drive the boat. This was the first time I have driven a big boat or a yacht. It had been a long time but I was in first class. I felt sad for the third class because They didn’t get the same as us.





It had been 2 hours and 30 minutes and I was fully prepared to drive. Our biggest fear was an iceberg Oh Nooooooooooo! It was scary But luckily we had lifeboats but there wasn’t enough for all of us. I had to be focused. In my space I didn’t wanna think about it.





Suddenly Fleet and Lee found an iceberg right ahead. So they made a distress call And I got it right away. So I had to Spin the steering wheel around so many times. Then the people that were in this Secret place Had to move this Wheel that looked like a clock.





Oh nooo! We were very close and were about to get hit so we were getting ready to lower the lifeboats. Then all of a sudden We crashed and got the lifeboats down as soon as possible. It had been 2 hours and was nearly down. Then the first boats left and the others went. There were not many survivors alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.