Pages

Monday 8 June 2020

Gorilla writing


One day I visited the western of Africa. I went to go looking for Gorillas. Once I got there they looked bulky and dangerous. I looked at the baby Gorilla and it was adorable and looked like an ape. I was delighted. Peeking behind the bushes Never in my life I have seen a silver back walking. He was lying down on his back on the ground. When I looked on the other side I saw the baby gorillas climbing the small tree and immediately They fell to the floor. In the blink of an eye I saw a gorilla punching his chest very hard cause he wanted a challenge with another gorilla. If you didn’t know but If a gorilla bangs on his chest it means They are gonna charge at you or they wanna challenge you. So they had a huge gorilla fight they would pound them to the ground and punch you in the face. It was hilarious because I have never seen a gorilla fight like that before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.